Monday, January 20, 2014

Weekly Goals and my latest Accessory Obsessions

A new habit I'm hoping to start is to set weekly health and fitness goals for myself or the week

THIS WEEKS GOALS
1. three (3) training runs - interval runs
2. drink eight (8) glasses of water a day
3. two (2) strength training workouts


Lately I have been trying to focus more on little things that I can add to my outfits on a daily basis that bring a little pop of personality. Sometimes I get stuck in these jeans and teeshirt, no make-up, or accessories, ponytail ruts. Just because I have no plans to leave the house and be seen in public doesn't mean I can't add a little something, something to my everyday look! So here are a couple of my new favorite ways to add a little pop of personality to what I'm already planning on wearing from what I already have in my closet.

Let me introduce you to my new friend the STATEMENT NECKLACE yes I realize that these babies have been big for a while but I've never had the courage to actually wear them (even though I have been building my stash for a couple years.) I love that I can add complimenting pops of color to any outfit by simply throwing on a nice chunky necklace! Plus major bonus in my book this one's pretty sturdy so it's practically baby proof!
Necklace: H&M (old) | Sweater: Old Navy

 Ok now let me tell you about my love affair with SHOES! I love having a different pair of shoes for every occasion! Unfortunately, my feet decided to grow a half size when I was pregnant with the little prince so most of my shoes got recycled to my sister's closet, as they no longer fit me. Bummer for me but major bonus for her. So needless to say it's going to take a while to get my shoe collection back up to where I would love it to be. However, the fun part is finding new and exciting shoes I was never brave enough to buy before because I already had a perfectly good pair of something or other in my closet that would do the same job! Which brings me to my newest (and for the moment favorite) pair of shoes, I love that I can wear these shoes with just about anything skirts, jeans, shorts, you name it and it goes!
Jeans: Old Navy | Shoes: Madden Girl (DSW)

No comments:

Post a Comment