Monday, January 27, 2014

Weekend recap | weekly goals

Saturday
Workout - rest day

We had an adventurous day on Saturday with a little visit up to see my sister and her new apartment. I was fun to see her it's been 3 weeks which seems like so long because she used to live right around the corner. While we were hanging out with her we went shoe shopping at this little hole in the wall shoe store she knows of and I was able to score 4 super cute pairs of shoes for about $60.00 (remember my post here about losing all my favorite shoes because my feet grew when I was pregnant with the little prince). Can you say awesome?! You'll see them all posted up here soon I promise!

And wouldn't you know that this amazing little shop is right around the corner from Diddy Reise Cookies. Can you say yum yum? So naturally we had to stop by and grab a couple dozen (don't worry we didn't eat them all - let's just say the family my husband home teaches was really lucky this month). Of course everyone loves these cookies so stopping by means waiting in line for 20-30 minutes to order our cookies. According to the little princess it was totally worth it, she finished her cookie before we even got back to the car.
Source: google images




Sunday
Workout: Rest Day

Sunday was Church and a day spent at home just relaxing and hanging out together as a family at home. We had my parents over for dinner which is always fun and the little princess spent most of the night coloring her Princess Sofia coloring book.



LAST WEEKS GOALS
1. three (3) training runs - interval runs - check!
2. drink eight (8) glasses of water a day - fail I really need to work on staying more hydrated
3. two (2) strength training workouts - check!

THIS WEEKS GOALS
1. fill water bottles in the morning to drink more water a day
2. three (3) training runs
3. go to bed at or before 11pm each night


What did you do over the weekend?

How did you do with your weekly goals?

No comments:

Post a Comment