Monday, February 17, 2014

Weekly Goals | Fat Burning Monday

Sunday
Workout- Rest

Sunday was sleeping in a little too late - we were late to church. Playing at home. More laundry - I finally finished updating the prince's wardrobe he has something to wear again! And dinner at my parents house.

Weekly Goals
1. Follow the ToneItUp.com weekly workout schedule
2. Drink 1/2 my body weight in ounces each day
3. Go to bed before Midnight!!!


Monday
AM workout - Fat Burning Run (30 min - see below)
Fat Burning Run
(This can be done on the treadmill but I did it outside pushing my littles)
Warm up - 5 min
Jog - 2 min
Run - 60 seconds
Walk - 2 min
Jog - 2 min
Sprint - 60 seconds
Walk - 2 min
Jog - 2 min
Sprint - 30 sec
Rest 30 sec
Sprint - 30 sec
Rest 30 sec
Sprint - 45 sec (last sprint) 
Walk - 3 min
Jog - 3 min
Cool down 4 min

PM workout - Abs & Arms (Love Your Body Arms & Abs from ToneItUp.com) - I only made it through the circuit 2 times but I'm ok with it, but there is room to grow 3x is the goal


Monday we had a fun park play day at a new park near our neighborhood. In the bottom picture the princess is making grass angels because we don't get snow of course. It was fun to get out in the sun and watch my little princess play with her friends and be brave. The little prince had a good time sitting on my lap watching all the kids run free. Then he got cranky and it was time for a nap haha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment