Friday, February 7, 2014

First mani

Friday
Workout - Toneitup.com Love Your Body Yoga routine

Today we didn't do much just kinda hung around the house trying (unsuccessfully I might add) to get things done. It's hard to be super productive around the house with two little ones under the age of three at home. Well at least it is for me. If there are any super moms out there who have the secrets to a clean house and happy kids please fill me in! But in all our unproductive splendor I did give the little princess her first manicure. She has been asking me for a couple weeks to paint her finger nails like mommy so while her brother was napping (the poor boy he misses out on a lot of fun - not that he'd want his nails painted) I finally gave in and did her finger nails, I've been painting her toe nails since she was a baby. She was so proud to pick out the color (of course she picked pink sparkles) and sat so still on our couch while and watched her movie while she got her nails done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment