Friday, January 10, 2014

My Journey Begins


Hello! Thanks for stopping by! I'm Ashley of XoXo-Ash. I'm the mom of a crazy, high energy, camera ham, show off, sunshiney (yes I make up my own words) beautiful, sweet, generous but bossy 2 1/2 year old princess; and a kissable, handsome, cheerful, sweet, silly 4 1/2 month old prince. I'm starting XoXo-Ash to have a place to document my journey to regain myself after having my little prince. So I guess you could call this blog one Momma of two's quest to be a healthy, happy, confident woman. And I want to share it with anyone who cares to follow along. My plan is to share my adventure in fitness to lose the baby weight and get my energy back - we're talking total health here people; as well as some of my mommy style.

No comments:

Post a Comment